We are excited to launch a (free!) webinar that offers step-by-step information and practical tips on how get the most out of the Jackson Career Explorer (JCE).
The webinar was created to help our clients learn how to efficiently and effectively interpret the results of the JCE…but…we think it could be helpful to anyone looking for help with interpretation.
As the facilitator of the webinar, I walk you through the results of my own report to assist you in interpreting your results as well as those of your students and clients. This format will help you gain enhanced interpretation skills and feel better prepared to tackle real-world counseling situations involving career interest assessments, especially the JCE.
The webinar is full of tips and tricks that will help you:
- Identify red flags on the administrative indices
- Interpret both raw and percentile scores
- Effectively integrate combined and gender based scores
- Understand how the Basic Interests serve as the foundation of the results
- Maximize the value of the Work Personality scores, Education Groups, and Top Job Groups
- Help your students navigate the career landscape, explore their options, and determine what to do next
- Successfully handle challenges in interpretation, such as flat profiles and perceived score discrepancies
- Integrate results into the larger counseling context
I hope you find it useful! As always, we would appreciate your feedback. If you are left with unanswered questions, just let us know.